Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2-evening

Today was a better day.  I feel rested and relaxed today.  The boys went to see their "bio" Dad's parents and my daughter went to see her Dad's parents.  We have a 4-day weekend for Spring Break.

I was thinking about bullies today.  I won't be friends with some people on Facebook because they were bullies to me in school.  I'm not sure why I am holding such a grudge against them, but my theory is this....If they were jerks in Jr. High and High School, why would they change just because they are 35 now?  And I don't want to give them the chance to criticize me or how I am living my life.  Because, frankly, it's none of their business now and I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

I'm not sure what makes some people tick.  Why do they think that they are better than others just because their parents have more money?  Or because they wear certain clothes or shoes?  Some of the guys in my school would look down on people because of the car they drove...and we live in a rural community.  It just doesn't make sense.  Thank goodness my parents raised me to appreciate what I have and to treat everyone equally and with kindness.  I am so glad my parents raised me right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment