Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Am I sick or just depressed?

For quite some time, I have been Extremely tired.  Not just I need to go to bed early, but I sleep for 6-7 hours at night, then I can sleep for 3-5 more in the morning or afternoon.  When I asked my doctor about it, he said that being tired is just part of depression.  But I really think that there is more to it.  I will have to talk to him again.

But on the other hand, things are going well with my therapist.  She is wonderful and listens without questioning me.  Of course, she is supposed to.  But she makes me feel like my feelings are valid and okay.  She doesn't put me down, or make me feel stupid or lazy.  Hopefully, she can help me overcome whatever is going on and I can feel better about all parts of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment