Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boring Tuesday

I haven't posted for a few days.  But things were busy over the weekend.  Saturday, DH and the kids worked outside on the yard.  A project that has been long overdue.  Our yard was starting to make us look like poor, white trash.  (No offense intended to anyone.)  On Sunday, there was more work to be done.  So I went out and helped.  The difference in our yard is night and day.  It's amazing what a little cleanup can do and how good it makes you feel.

After all that hard work and fresh air, I was exhausted.  Monday I didn't feel good.  Some sore muscles, but just achy all over.  So I slept alot.  Then I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned until 4 in the morning.  So tonight I took some sleeping pills.  Maybe I will get some good rest and be ready for Wednesday.

I also found a new thing to play with and work on Photoshop with.  It is Kuler and you find it at kuler.adobe.com.  I love it.  People (including me) make 5 color swatches from pictures, flickr, or just a color they like.   Then they add the swatch to the list and other people can download them and add it to their library to use.  It is going to make finding matching colors and coordinating colors for scrapping soooo much easier.

And thanks to Al Ward at actionfx.com.  His work is amazing.  He has made my life a lot easier (and a little overwhelming).  He has brushes, patterns, styles, and just about anything else to add to Photoshop available.  He allows commercial use and charges a resonable price for it.  I look forward to everything new he comes out with.  The problem is, there is soooooo much stuff, I will never use all of it.  But i will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment